Become a Sponsor for Julianne's Journey 2018
Written by Gary A. Siller
Julianne’s Journey is a 5K run/ 3K walk being held in memory of my daughter, Julianne Leigh Siller, who was a victim of a violent murder in May 2013 on a trail in Palmer Park located in Skippack, PA.
Julianne was 17 years old when she died. Julianne was a popular senior at Spring-Ford High School in Royersford, PA and was three weeks away from graduation. She was looking forward to attending Penn State at Altoona. She was a friend to everyone she met, and will always be greatly loved and missed by all who knew her.
The race will benefit the students at Spring-Ford High School through a scholarship fund. It is being held in Royersford, PA. This year (2018) will be the fifth year of this annual event. There is a great deal of interest in this race and we anticipate having 500 or more participants, and plan to grow it in future years.
We are a nonprofit organization and donations and sponsorships are tax deductible.
We anticipate that 100% of the money collected through registration fees from participants will go to the scholarship fund. Our goal is to provide a constant source of money to be available to Spring-Ford students that can be used for college or vocational training.
We hope to have sponsors and donations at all levels as we believe this is a community event that deserves widespread support. All of the planning and organization of the event will be done by volunteers, and the costs involved will be covered by generous donations from local businesses and individuals.
Following are examples of how you can participate in Julianne’s Journey and specific sponsorship opportunities.
- Monetary donation in any amount
- Donate items for runner goody bags (key chains, pens, etc.)
- Donate prizes & raffle items (Gift Baskets, Gift Certificates, etc.)
All sponsorships include your company's name in written public communications regarding this event, including newsletters and press releases. Depending on the corporate sponsorship level chosen (available below), additional benefits include:
- Website: Your business name listed on our race website page and the Julianne’s Journey acknowledgement sign at the race.
- T-Shirt (logo): Your business logo printed on our race t-shirts.
- T-Shirt (name): Your business name printed on our race t-shirts.
- Brochures: Your business name printed on our registration brochures (time permitting)
- Full sponsor benefits: Your banner at pre/post run festivities or start line. Premium placement of your company's logo on our race t-shirts.
For more information about the race and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Gary A. Siller
- T-Shirt (logo)
- Full sponsor benefits
- T-Shirt (logo)
- T-Shirt (name)
Want to donate items for the goody bags, prizes, or raffle items?